Penis Enlargement Injection: 4 Reasons You Must Opt Out
The majority of men who are not happy with their penis size will go to great lengths to make it bigger. Over the ages, many men have put their effort, time and money into attempting various means of penis enlargement. Of the many methods of making the penis bigger, some are very risky and harmful to the health. One such technique is penis enlargement injection therapy.
What Is Penis Enlargement Injection Therapy?
Penis enlargement injection therapy is a process of injecting a small amount of filler directly into the spongy tissues of the penis, also called the corpora cavernosa, in order to increase the size of the penis.
The advantage of penis enlargement injection therapy is that it shows instant results. You don’t have to wait weeks or months to see any change.
However, it requires an injection that can cause anxiety among men. Penis enlargement injection therapy is mostly preferred by men who are unable to find satisfying results with oral therapy and exercises.
Types Of Penis Enlargement Injections
- Free Fat Transfer (FTT): In a fat injection for penile enlargement, fat cells are taken from other parts of the body and injected into the penis shaft.
This only helps to increase the thickness of the penis and not its length.
Injecting fat cells into the penis is not an effective method, because the penile shaft does not usually have a large number of fat cells.
Thus, the newly formed penis looks disproportionate. There is also a risk of the injected fat shifting in another direction, giving the penis a strange appearance.
- Silicone Penis Enlargement Injection: A liquid substance called silicone is injected into the penis and scrotum.
This treatment also increases the width of the penis, but not its length.
However, this therapy has many complications and side effects such as scarring, loss of sensation, deformation and erectile dysfunction.
A penile enlargement injection does not require any form of anaesthetic. The treatment is usually done under the supervision of a doctor.
Who Is A Candidate For Penis Enlargement Injection Therapy?
There are a number of reasons for which penis enlargement injection therapy can be risky.
- Men who are suffering from multiple myeloma, sickle cell diseases and leukaemia are at increased risk and should not have penis injections.
- Men with Peyronie’s Disease are also at a risk of forming plaque cells.
- Men taking medications, such as blood thinners, can use penis enlargement injection therapy, but should apply pressure to the injection site to avoid the formation of a bruise.
- Men taking antidepressant medications should consult with their doctor before receiving penis enlargement injection therapy.
Penis Injection Therapy For Erectile Dysfunction
According to experts, the penis injection method is beneficial for treating impotency. The chemicals injected into the penis help increase the flow of blood to the penis to facilitate erections. This method can allow men to regain their normal sexual activities.
It also helps to treat other sexual health issues, such as premature ejaculation. Penis injection therapy can be performed under the supervision of a doctor or at home. If you are using injections at home, remember the following tips:
- Ensure that the area where you are going to inject has no superficial veins.
- After locating the area, wipe it gently with an alcohol swab.
- Always inject at the side of the penis towards the base.
- Press the injection site for a few minutes. Continue to hold for five minutes if there is bleeding. Doctors advise men who take blood thinners to apply pressure for more than five minutes.
- At times you may think that you have not injected appropriately. Nevertheless, do not try to inject again. Also, when injecting the next time, change sides.
- It is recommended to have a penis injection once every 48 to 72 hours, or as directed by your doctor.
4 Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement Injection Therapy
Penis enlargement injection therapy is undoubtedly terrifying and painful. Many men have experienced horrifying results with this treatment.
Even if they have not faced any severe side effects, the results are negligible. Some of the side effects that can be caused by this treatment are mentioned below:
- Pain: More than thirty percent of men experience pain with penis enlargement injection therapy.
- Hematoma: It is possible to injure a superficial vein in the penis, causing a bruise and a collection of blood, a condition called hematoma.
A bruise or hematoma usually resolves with time, however if the swelling persists you should contact your doctor.
- Priapism Or Prolonged Erection: In severe cases, men can experience an erection for more than three hours.
This usually affects less than five percent of men.
The men most likely to experience priapism are under 40, or men who inject more than once in 24 hours. A prolonged erection for more than six hours can damage the blood vessels in the penis.
- Deformity: A deformed penile shape can result from a penis enlargement injection. Some men also experience disproportional spreading of the filler into the penis.
Are There Any Safe Treatments With A Better Success Rate?
Now that you have learned the risks and complications of penis enlargement injection therapy, you must be wondering if there are any safe alternatives for enlarging the penis.
Fortunately, there are natural and effective treatments to increase the size of the penis and for curing several sexual health issues, such as erectile dysfunction.
- Penis Enlargement Supplements work in a variety of ways. They increase the blood flow through the penis and gradually increase the penis size. Natural ingredients contained in supplements are carefully picked and proven to be effective in treating sexual health issues.
- Penis Extender Devices also help to increase penis size by the process of cell division. Use of a penis extender puts pressure on the penis and stimulates the growth of cells. The device should be worn for a few hours each day since the amount of penis enlargement depends on the amount of time the device is worn.
Most people wonder if a penis extender device is effective and safe to use.
If you buy an extender device from a reputable company such as ProExtenderSystem, you can be assured of its efficacy since their devices are clinically tested and proven safe for penis enlargement.
Penis enlargement injection therapy is far too risky to consider, especially when there are other safe and natural treatments available on the market. Try safe penis enlargement techniques before resorting to complicated methods.